What's new

Any 'KING OF QUEENS' fans in the house? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I love this show, it doesn't get much attention, but I thinks it's the best show of it's type since 'The Honeymooners'. Kevin James just cracks me up every week, he really is underrated on this show, he should have won an emmy a long time ago IMO.

And then of course we have Leah Remini, all I have to say is, if an overweight guy like him can get a woman like THAT, their's hope for the rest of us!

Shawn C

Screenwriter
My wife and I watch it every week. My wife swears that I must send in script ideas!

Required viewing in my house. Kevin James is great and the rest of the cast is very funny, also. Very underrated show, in my opinion the best of the Monday night lineup. As funny as "Raymond" is, it seems to have settled into a formula.

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I, too, love this show. My wife and I watch it every week. Jerry Stiller is a stitch!

Did Decon's wife leave the show to do Alias? I'm not sure if they are the same person or not.

Larry Geller

Supporting Actor
You realize, of course, this is a TV show fantasy
I AM a fat guy with a wife like that (I'm 260, she's 121):D
When we watch it (& it's one of her favorite shows), I think that the premise is completely implausible until I look over to the left!

Robert Ma

Second Unit
I thinks it's the best show of it's type since 'The Honeymooners'.
Funny, but thats what I thought the moment I saw the show. And, I just watched Gleason's bio on the Biography channel and Kevin James made some appearances.

Great show. My wife didn't like it at first because the father gets on here nerves. But, she enjoys it now also.

Larry Price

Stunt Coordinator
Who was the guy who played his uncle on this past Monday night? I kept thinking it looked like Murray from Mary Tyler Moore but wasnt sure.

ShawnF

Stunt Coordinator
You are correct. It was a much heavier Gavin MacLeod.

I really enjoy this show. I think the two of them have good chemistry and great comedic timing.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Malcolm,
sure it's a fantasy, my comment was meant as a joke that's all.
Did you guys see the ep where Doug wanted to watch the superbowl on Carrie's boss HDTV? I think that has to be one of my favorite eps so far. And I literally laughed for an hour when I saw the ep where he and Carrie were trying to run from the library to get somewhere, and Doug did a very impressive barrel roll over the hood of a car! :laugh::laugh:

John_Lee

Supporting Actor
The library episode cracked me up for the small talk with the girl in the library, musing that the Tyranosaurus was so irritable because, with those short arms, he couldn't reach a certain pleasure center.

Speaking of the barrel roll over the hood, did you see the episode where he asserted himself and got a motorcycle, then kept falling off it when he tried to park it in the garage. Great physical comedy.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Required viewing for me too. There some expressions with Kevin James that are only funny when he does them. Like in New Orleans when he jumped on the bed and yelled "Caller ID!" or when he saw the Milano cookies and yelled "Carrie!"

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
John,
yeah I saw that one:laugh:. In that same ep, didn't Carrie take up smoking in defiance of Doug getting the motorcycle against her approval?
I love it when Doug yells under his breath "SON OF A MOTHER!!" :laugh::laugh:
I actually use that line in my everyday life now. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks