What's new

Any Joan Armatrading fans here? Question (1 Viewer)

PatrickL

Deceased Member
This is probably a long shot, but....

There was a Joan Armatrading 2 cd set released a couple of years ago called "Love and Affection: Classics." Anyone here have it by any chance? I noticed tonight that a song called "What Do The Boys Dream?" is listed on this compilation. I'd be happy to buy this to have it, since it's one of the songs I remember liking from her long out of print album "The Key," which I don't have.

Trouble is, on itunes and on amazon, the sample of this track is NOT of "What Do The Boys Dream" even though it is listed as such - it's of a song called "Tell Tale" which isn't on the tracklisting at all.

I poked around the Web reading reviews, but if the wrong song wound up on the cd, no review I read noted it. Is anyone able to tell if "What Do The Boys Dream" is actually on this cd? It's a dealbreaker for me if it isn't, since I already have most of her cds and several compilations.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Good news - check ebay; at the time of typing there are at least a couple of copies of the album available from retailers that are either US-based or will ship to the US.

Bad (or rather, cautionary) news - 'What do boys dream?' only appears on some listings. I haven't had time to work it out, but I suspect that the track is only on US versions of the album.

I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks