Any interested in "Enos" on futures "DUKES" releases?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by MarkDukes, Aug 13, 2004.

1. MarkDukes

MarkDukes Stunt Coordinator

I wanted to say how pleased I was with the release of "Dukes of Hazzard: The Complete First Season." The packaging was superb, the picture quality looked sharp, and the bonus materials were top notch.

I wanted to know if anyone heard (or would be interested) in seeing the old spin-off "Enos" show included as bonus material on any upcoming "DUKES" DVD release, or even as a separate package?

There is a poll on Sonny Shroyer's website alluding to this question, so I was wondering if something may be brewing. (Go vote YES in the poll!)

Any word on Season 2 of the "DUKES"????

2. GeorgePaul

GeorgePaul Second Unit

Sonny Shroyer has a WEBSITE? So there's NO justice for Don Pedro Colley, Rick Hurst, or even James Best? A TRAVESTY.

[​IMG]

Seriously, Mark, I'm not sure which people associated with "Enos" want that show to see the light of day. I've been a "Dukes of Hazzard" fan since I was four, but that spinoff series is about as desirable on DVD as "AfterM*A*S*H".

3. MarkDukes

MarkDukes Stunt Coordinator

Hey, not quite sure what you mean or how to take your comment on Sonny Shroyer having a website, but I do know both James Best and Don Pedro Colley have websites. jamesbest.com and donpedrocolley.com. As far as I know, Rick Hurst does not have a website.

I would at least like to see the "Enos" episodes that featured the DUKES characters on them. There were three---Uncle Jesse, Daisy and Rosco all visited on separate occasions, and I would also like to see the pilot episode included on an upcoming DUKES release.

4. JamieF

JamieF Auditioning

I consider myself a major "Dukes of Hazzard" fan and I wouldn't mind seeing "Enos" as bonus material, but probably not as a separate package.

Would fans of "The Golden Girls" buy "Golden Palace" also?

[​IMG]

5. Eugene Esterly

Eugene Esterly Supporting Actor

I would love to see ENOS on the future Dukes of Hazzard Season releases. Well, I saw on the IMDB page for ENOS that the show didn't last too long so maybe Warner could releases the discs containing all the episodes of ENOS packages along with one of the season releases of Dukes.

Basically, if Warner does release ENOS with the one of the season releases of Dukes, they should list it as an extra feature which might go like this:

Contains the entire episodes of ENOS which is a spin-off of Dukes.

6. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    I want Enos on DVD, The Dukes cartoon as well and I might go ahead and purchase M*A*S*H on DVD if AfterM*A*S*H gets released. By the by, Enos had 20 episodes.

7. Blu

Blu Screenwriter

Well it isn't Enos or DOH but what about BJ and the Bear and its spinoff with Sheriff Lobo?

Both weren't bad shows at all.

8. Will_C

Will_C Second Unit

Will
    I remember Enos being a series, but darned if I can remember anything from the episodes. It'd be neat to have it to complement DOH. I enjoyed BJ and especially the blonde twins :b Also Lobo and his Deputy Perkins. Maybe we'll get to see those coming someday soon. You know, thinking of BJ and Lobo gets me thinking of CHiPs. I'd like to see that series too.