What's new

Any Interest in Panasonic TH-50PX20U/P 50" HDTV Plasma for $5372.40 plus Shipping? (1 Viewer)

Gabriel_Lam

Screenwriter
Just trying to get a show of hands to see how many people would be interested in THE Panasonic 50" plasma, the hottest one on the market. This is the consumer model, with built in NTSC tuner, stand, HDMI, speakers, etc, not the stripped industrial model. If there`s enough interest, we can get it to you for $5372.40 plus freight, the cheapest this one has ever been.

You can read up on the specs here:

Panasonic TH-50PX20U/P specs

3000:1 contrast
1.07 billion colors
1536 shades of gray
1366x768 native resolution
HDMI
60,000 hours average until 1/2 brightness

If you`re seriously interested in this plasma at this price, email me and let me know. Emailing me does not mean that you are committing to buying it, but only that you`re seriously interested in (and able to) purchasing it soon at this price point. [email protected]

Not only would this get you one of the best plasmas around for less than everywhere else, but your purchase would go to support Home Theater Forum.

For my reference, please put:

INTERESTED_IN_PANNY_50!

as the subject. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks