What's new

Any info on IKE: COUNTDOWN TO D-DAY (1 Viewer)

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator
A&E's website is practically useless on getting any info on this movie, be it future airings or release on DVD.

I very much want this movie on DVD and was wondering if there has been any rumblings on a release date.

TIA

Jim

Moderators: If you feel this thread belongs in HT SOFTWARE - TV SHOWS instead of here, feel free to move it.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
The "official" announce date for the DVD is Monday, June 21st. So, you'll just have to wait until then for your answer.

Greg Krewet

Premium
Supporter
Well I dont know when the actual release date will be, but most likely AandE will be selling at their site for full
MSRP, at least a month ahead of the official release date. However there is one retailer(DDD) who usually has A and E releases at about 50% retail on the official release date.
Best
Greg

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
A&E has broadcast rights to the show, not home video. If it is being released in June, it's coming from another company than A&E/THC.

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator
This is NOT boding well for me.

I guess I'll have to record it when it airs again (whenver that is) and wait until High Heaven for a DVD release.

Nuts!

MaraKM

Stunt Coordinator
Jim, it's not scheduled to rebroadcast any time in June or July. (Which is probably why you couldn't find it anywhere on the A&E website.) Looks like your only hope is that 6/21 announcement Joshua posted about.

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator
Mara, Even before they stopped airing it, the site was hard to navigate. They were great on all the supplemental features, just lousy on the schedule. My wife informed me it wasn't on for the rest of June but I didn't know about July.

I e-mailed A&E to inquire about the DVD so we'll see what they say. Thanks for the follow-up.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

You didn't read my post did you? Columbia Tristar is releasing the DVD and will be making the announcement on June 21st.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit

You didn't read my post did you? Columbia Tristar is releasing the DVD and will be making the announcement on June 21st.

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator

The content of my e-mail to A&E addressed a few issues including news of any release date they were aware of. It certainly does not hurt to let them know that there is an interest people have in this purchase.

And yes, I DID read your post.

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator

The content of my e-mail to A&E addressed a few issues including news of any release date they were aware of. It certainly does not hurt to let them know that there is an interest people have in this purchase.

And yes, I DID read your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks