What's new

Any HTF'ers at the DARK KNIGHT BD Live Event tonight? (1 Viewer)

Rolando

Screenwriter
am trying to get on but can't get past the sign on...
just registered and went back to login and says username not recognized...

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathon
"Did the joker use a real video camera for the video tape?"

Christ. Can people just try to find new questions to ask. Even the wikipedia article answers that one.

Ok, I should really stop complaining about the questions.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Also asked about if he was involved directly with the viral campaign (because it directly ties to characters and events in the film) and if he was more impressed or scared about the insanity of Joker's laugh.

I mean come on, those have to be worth something more than what's getting through!

No, but I thought it was damn funny!

Joe Cortez

Stunt Coordinator

We still have a lot of movie to go, Nicholas. Sit tight!

If nothing else, at least we know now how Nolan feels about Star Wars.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
I'm extremely underwhelmed by the text only comments, it seems so pointless. Unfortunately I feel obligated to watch it all.

Nicholas, great idea about the HTF viewing!

Jonathon M

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jonathon
I've just asked a question regarding Ledger's death's affect on the film artistically/marketing-wise (not box office!). I'm from Perth, Western Australia, where Ledger was born and started working, and over here, everything was Ledger Ledger Ledger... Would be interested to hear c_nolan's thoughts, but I doubt it will get through.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member

I mentioned it only because so far, no one here has had any questions answered. It would have been funny if he said he was 'lukewarm' on Star Wars.

Since the screenings can be scheduled and a moderator is given control of the viewing, perhaps HTF could make it something official.....?

I mean if we spend all this time here talking before or after the fact, then during would be a lot of fun.

Rolando

Screenwriter
finaly got my e-mail and finalized registration but I cannot access "express yourself". only options are Home and media center...

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
I liked Nolan's response to having Joker appear only once without makeup. Interesting that he and Ledger decided to cut back on those appearances without it. Looking at him without it, the scars do kind of make one sympathetic to him, especially if they aren't self-inflicted.

He looks like a guy who is almost sick from a lack of sleep with such dark bags under his eyes.

And now, c_nolan has to pee...

:laugh:

Darren_N

Stunt Coordinator
Rolando,

What worked for me was to log out and log back in. After I did that, the other options were selectable.

Joe Cortez

Stunt Coordinator
Boy, some of these questions...

Can you imagine if Orson Welles had lived to do a BD Live chat for Citizen Kane?

"who came up with the idea to name the sled rosebud?"

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
These questions are getting downright embarrassing- how is the moderator letting this happen? Only thing I can think of is that the moderator is a 12 year old...

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
Learning that Ledger added the potato peeler was very funny. I wondered about that for a long time actually, because it is genuinely funny.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i forgot about this.

guess i'll try to log in now.

only took a few seconds to get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks