Any HTF online Madden 2k3 players (PS2)?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Rob Varto, Oct 14, 2002.

1. Rob Varto

Rob Varto Supporting Actor

I recently picked a Network adapter for my PS2 but haven't had the chance to get online yet (a newborn on the way can do that to you).. well, I don't even have a game yet that supports online (unless you count the demos).

Im a little skeptical to pickup Madden 2K3 because of all the "aaaasholes" who like to pause the game if their losing. I was wondering who here, at the HTF, would be up for a game or two during the evenings? I'd prefer to play someone with some semblance of honor that won't bail on me - and I won't bail on them if Im getting crushed. I guess Im just trying to get a feel for who out there actually plays this game and is it easy to hook up with each other?

Also, is there a monthly fee to play Madden?

2. Mike Pattee

Mike Pattee Second Unit

No monthly fee to play. And what I've heard some people are doing is looking at the records of the people they are playing and if they're below .700 then they play them. its usually the 19-0 people you have to worry about.

3. Dan Keefe

Dan Keefe Second Unit

Rob,
    today is your lucky day... check out this thread...
    http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...threadid=92789
    we have a league that just started and we have an opening...
    If you are interested let todd know and you can start playing immediately...hope to see you there.
    dan

4. Glenn

Glenn Stunt Coordinator