Any HSX players around?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Scott Weinberg, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

I logged back into my Hollywood Stock Exchange page after a six-month hiatus and was pleasantly surprised by the purchases I had made. (OK, 10,000 shares of American Psycho 2 was a bad move.) It seems that you can set up HSX 'leagues' so people can compete on a smaller scale, which we could do if a few people were interested.
    I'm not really good at this game, so maybe someone can help me learn the little tricks. Given that it's a game about movies and movie statistics, I'm surprised that I'm not an HSX addict. [​IMG]

2. Matthew Chmiel

Matthew Chmiel Cinematographer

3. Joel Mack

Joel Mack Cinematographer

Derogatory comments about HSX notwithstanding ([​IMG]), I've been playing HSX off-and-on for years. My Portfolio's up to about H$87M.
    I'd be interested in a league.

4. David Ely

David Ely Supporting Actor

I got up to around $70M on HSX until one day that my account no longer worked!!!! Needless to say I was a little pissed and didn't bother going back.

5. Steve Tannehill

Steve Tannehill Ambassador

Steve Tannehill
    I've made a few hundred million at HSX. [​IMG]
    - Steve

6. Mark Pfeiffer

Mark Pfeiffer Screenwriter

I used to go to HSX all the time. Then they started changing things nearly every other day, and I just got fed up with it. Still have a portfolio with some starbonds. Up to $17 million. I'd be interested in a league since it would give me some incentive. [​IMG]