What's new

Any handgun owners? Help, I gotta pick one... (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Very cool indeed, I want one. Oh wait, I live in CA. where owning guns is just about a crime.
Peace Out~:D

Danny R

Supporting Actor
The search engine is your friend.

No need to start a new thread when one already exists which is pretty much on topic.

M.R.Chobanian

Auditioning
I have a P99. The first shot double action problem is gotten around by pulling back the slide a few centimeters and letting it snap back. Then the first shot is effortless. This handgun is the easiest to take down and clean of any of the five or six that I've owned. Its drawbacks are that the rear sight is not adjustable for elevation (the series of different height front sights is supposed to compensate)and that the bottom of the trigger guard has a little peak in it that I found rubbed my finger with each shot. I filed that down eventually.

It's not as much fun to shoot as my 1942 National Match 1911 A1 but all in all it's a very good handgun. Incidentally mine is a German-made model imported by Interarms.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks