What's new

Any good passive subs out there? (1 Viewer)

Jed

Grip
I have lots of extra Carver amplification and was wondering what the current state of affairs was with passive units.

I searched the forum, but not much came up.

Jed

Grip
Well hello there - I can get a SVS tuned for 20HZ under $600! I wonder if the wife will mind the size of this thing and/or the broken crystal?

"20-39CS+ Subwoofer $575"

MikeLi

Supporting Actor
Size you can overcome with some trade offs but the broke china forget it. I gave the wife the whole house if she would leave me alone except for some decorating in the family room. So the family room is mine. She can have the rest of the house, even the garage if she wanted it. We did this about 6 years ago when I was just starting to get into HT stuff and it has worked great. (Just got a PB2+) you know how big those things are and not a word.. O cool honey..you got a new toy!.... Now I did break a precious old glass piece of hers awhile back and I do still hear about that from time to time so I went through the house and made sure all her little nic naks are not prone to vibrate down and break. Good Luck..

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks