What's new

Any good movie theaters in Vegas? (1 Viewer)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
With all those strip clubs why would you bother going to a movie? :D :D :D There's just WAY too much to do there to bother with a flick.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
The Suncoast and Orleans both have nice theaters. I also like the Regal cinemas on ft apache and sahara. Im not sure what you mean by "good" but I seem to like them, but I prefer my home theater of course.

Sean_B

Stunt Coordinator
The Orleans is the best i've been to. Regal is nice on Sahara but do you ever notice they never have all the movies that are out? Didn't even have Lord of the Rings.

Shawn C

Screenwriter
Orleans is pretty good, but a little far from me.

I usually go to Texas Station on Rancho & Lake Mead.

The theater at the Suncoast is nice.

Stay away from the UA Rainbow Promenade at Rainbow & Smoke Ranch.

I like Texas Station because 4 of their 8 or 12 theaters are HUGE with stadium seating.

For a while, Texas Station was starting their previews 10 minutes early so the actual movie was starting at the posted time.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Sean I completely agree with you. I was going to mention that as well. In fact the last two movies I have seen, Lord of the Rings and A Beautiful Mind, were not playing at the Regal. If they have my movie, then that is where I like to watch them, if not I usually go to the Suncoast over the Orleans just because its closer.

Albert M

Stunt Coordinator
So give me the top 3 for the "that jet just flew over my head" effect. One of my buds just saw LotR at either Sams Town or Boulder Station and said it was just loud with no panning effects at all.
I'm asking because I want to know the top 3 so when I feel better I can go see Black Hawk Down and LotR, then in May Attack of the Clones. How far back do you guys sit when at the movies? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks