What's new

Any good ISF techs in No Cal? (1 Viewer)

Thinking about getting my 42HDX82 calibrated a few weeks after it arrives. Can anyone recommend a good ISF tech near Sacramento?

Thanks in advance!

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Greetings.

My Bob Jones is out of San Fran. He is excellent.

I will be up in S Fran too for the June Show and 1-2 times more for Runco training and then again for THX training. Not sure of my calibration availability though. Email me if interested

Regards

Gregg

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Gregg, just what I wanted to hear. I have been waiting for you to get up here to the bay area for a while and hope you will have time to calibrate my set.

Rob Willey

Screenwriter
Real Name
Rob
I'm thinking about getting my new set calibrated too.

Gregg, do you do plasmas?

Rob

Joe Thompson

Stunt Coordinator
I am also looking for an ISF tech in the Nor-Cal area, Sacramento more specifically....I just purchased a Toshiba 65h82 from Fry's for $1988.00 about a month ago & will be looking for a good calibration very soon....
Any info would be helpful....
thanks
Joe
[email protected]

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
hi guys, it will be in June, around the electronic show. Please call me for more info 207 491 6007
to book : www.lionav.com then use the paypal link to send the $50 travel fee.
most plasmas have terrible gray scales and color can be corrected by a calibration
regards
Gregg

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
Dmitry,
I have been in contact with Robert Busch as well and he seems reasonable too. I just wasn't sure about his work. Have you had your set done by him?

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Jeff,

Robert has calibrated my projector about four years ago and has done an absolutely marvelous job at that. He told me then that I will probably need touch-ups every now and then but I've neglected that and it still looks good (albeit darker due to CRT fading). Not being a professional I probably can't answer specific questions, but I was very happy with the job he's done.

--Dmitry

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks