What's new

Any good games for slow computer? (P166 OC'd to 210, 64MB, Voodoo1) (1 Viewer)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Pong will run really smooth ;)
Couldn't resist, sorry. If you are into racing games Need for Speed 3 will run on that system. Age of Empires might too (not sure bout that one).

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Wing Commander Prophecy was fantastic! Too bad they dropped the mulitplayer and left us on a cliffhanger for all eternity

Mark Evans

Supporting Actor
My Gabriel Knight discs got smashed in a move, and they don't mnake them anymore *sob*
You sure about this Jeff? I see the Gabriel Knight Anthology in the local EB here all the time, and there are still a few sealed copies floating on Ebay, same with GK3...

Iain Lambert

Screenwriter
I know BrianB was being funny because its his baby, but GTA was the reason I still had a Voodoo2 connected to my GeForce DDR card until I got round to grabbing the Playstation version. It ran great on a 133 with Voodoo, and is still a brilliant game to play.

Otherwise, I'd recommend: Wipeout XL (warning - this game doesn't work on anything faster than that Voodoo card due to dodgy programming. They neglected to take account of the fact that 30fps was not the upper limit that anyone would ever reach. You now have about 10 seconds to perform a lap on my GeForce...) along with the others already mentioned.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I have not seen a copy of the GK anthology around here, PERIOD :frowning: Sierra also no longer stocks it on their webpage (But they DO still have the Leisure Suit Larry Anthology)
How much is it? I'd be happy to send some cash to cover the cost of it and shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zionaesthetic
Recent bookmarks