What's new

Any good beginner photography websites? (1 Viewer)

Brandyk

Auditioning
Real Name
Brandy
Hey Drew, I actually have blog and it covers the basic stuff. It will only be fair to warn you that this blog is just getting started so their aren't that many posts yet. but I hope you join it! :)

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Here's a site that has a lot of training, on a lot of different subjects. Some is for beginners (I am a beginner with digital), and some for intermediate and advanced. Only thing is, it isn't free. But, it's learning from some of the top pros.

http://www.kelbytraining.com/

I've just finished one of the flash courses by Joe McNally. It was very good. I'm going to learn Lightroom, some CS5 Photoshop, HDR, more about flash, and some wedding photography (niece getting married this year). I got the annual membership, and I think I can learn a lot in a year. Check it out. Watch the intro video to get an idea of what goes on.

Good luck with your photography.........

Ed Moxley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ed
Ok, but it still could help someone looking a good site. I guess I don't look at the dates as well as I should..........

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.