What's new

Any fans of The Love Boat? (1 Viewer)

Robin W.

Grip
I would love to get The Love Boat on DVD, because there were so many different guest-actors/actresses in it. There must be a favourite in it for everyone! Would you buy The Love Boat?

Brandon_D

Stunt Coordinator
I would definitely buy The Love Boat. It is atrue classic. Where else do you get to see na assortment of TV stars with Hollywood legends like Ethel Merman, Gene Kelly, Olivia De Havilland and Trooy Donahue all in one place?!

Peter McM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I watched this avidly when it was in current production. A point of trivia: if I recall correctly, I believe that this was the first American TV series to film an episode in China.

I wouldn't mind having the short-lived Next Wave on DVD, just for Joan Severance. Oh, well--I may just have to settle for my Black Scorpion discs...:b

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I remember watching this show because my mom was a fan, but I wasn't as into it as she was. Mostly I just watched for her. SO that would be a no on the dvd set for me.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'd buy it, but as I pointed out in another thread, it cannot be released to DVD until partway through 2005, when Spelling Ent. properties fully come under Paramount's control. And perhaps not even then, because I have no idea if there are any other obstacles in its path.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BAMatter