What's new

Any early reviews of Formula One 2000? (1 Viewer)

BrianP

Supporting Actor
Just curious if anyone has a copy or knows of a review of Formula One 2000 DVD being released 9/25/2001? I would love to know how good the picture quality is and the Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack. I would also like any opinions of the multi-angle camera options included on the DVD.
------------------
My Movie Collection on DVD and Laser Disc

Calvin

Auditioning
this is a decent disc. I got a region 4 from Australia. Don't expect any kind of superspeedway sound. It is recorded in fine Dolby prologic with decent surround ambience sound. The 5.1 is actually a dolby prologic mix with mono surround, decent sound, not demo stuff. Video is quite good 4:3 format. Some part are filmed off a video install on the car and therefore you know what I mean, the video is mediocre but watchable. If you are a fan of Formula One, get the disc to add to your collection, otherwise rent it first.

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I think this disc has been discussed before, but I couldn't find the old thread. A question that I remembered being raised, but that I can't remember an answer to, was if this is the same disc that is included with a Formula 1 PS2 game?
------------------
"You're 10 seconds away from the most embarrassing moment of your life!"
Click here to admit you want to see Ford Fairlane on DVD!
DVD List Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks