Any early reviews of Formula One 2000?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrianP, Sep 20, 2001.

1. BrianP

BrianP Supporting Actor

Just curious if anyone has a copy or knows of a review of Formula One 2000 DVD being released 9/25/2001? I would love to know how good the picture quality is and the Dolby Digital 5.1 soundtrack. I would also like any opinions of the multi-angle camera options included on the DVD.
    ------------------
    My Movie Collection on DVD and Laser Disc

2. Calvin

Calvin Auditioning

this is a decent disc. I got a region 4 from Australia. Don't expect any kind of superspeedway sound. It is recorded in fine Dolby prologic with decent surround ambience sound. The 5.1 is actually a dolby prologic mix with mono surround, decent sound, not demo stuff. Video is quite good 4:3 format. Some part are filmed off a video install on the car and therefore you know what I mean, the video is mediocre but watchable. If you are a fan of Formula One, get the disc to add to your collection, otherwise rent it first.

3. Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Bjorn Olav Nyberg Supporting Actor

I think this disc has been discussed before, but I couldn't find the old thread. A question that I remembered being raised, but that I can't remember an answer to, was if this is the same disc that is included with a Formula 1 PS2 game?
    ------------------
    "You're 10 seconds away from the most embarrassing moment of your life!"
    Click here to admit you want to see Ford Fairlane on DVD!
    DVD List LD List