What's new

Any ear doctors here (excuse the pun)? I can't pop my ear. (1 Viewer)

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Don,

I've gone deaf four times in one ear or the other due to ear wax build-up. Contrary to popular belief, you need not see a doctor ato have your ear "flushed". I buy what's known as Otex Ear wax removal system. It's a few bucks and consists of a small vial of Hydrogen-peroxide, cotton, and a rubber water pick. Works everytime. (Ear wax is a problem for me)

Anyway, as Steve suggested, drop a few drops of the HP, and massage the base of your ear. Then a few more, repeat a few times. Stick the cotton in, and wait a few minutes while massaging. Fill the water pick with warm to almost hot water, and squirt into your ear. Keep repeating until nothing comes out. If you can pull down on your ear in a way that opens your cannel even further, it helps to get deeper. You would not believe the nasty shit I've seen come out. I had no idea there was that much room inside there!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks