What's new

Any Dvd update? The Wizard...more...? (1 Viewer)

Sean_J

Agent
Hello-
I was wondering any new updates or anything about The Wizard (1989) or National Lampoon's Senior Trip (1994?) ???

Anyone that has seen these movies knows how awesome they are!!! :) Unfortunately, both movies are out of print on vhs and you can't purchase them any more... hopefully they will be coming to dvd soon :)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I seriously doubt The Wizard is coming ANYTIME soon, unless Anchor Bay gets the insane idea to do an uber-SE of it ;)

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator
Here we are in 2004 and I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about either of these movies? With all of the catalog titles being released, I can see these 2 slipping by without me knowing. If they haven't been announced, then let me put in a vote to release them! :D

Brian F

Agent
Come-on Universal, The Wizard DVD is long overdue.....

The Wizard is so awful...........but so amazing at the same time. It is definately at the top of my "guilty pleasures" list. I actually found it on Laser disc about a year ago, factory-sealed, for $5. Needless to say I bought it. I only wish it was widescreen...

An Anchor Bay Uber-SE would be sweet! I actually can't believe it did not come out through Goodtimes (who released the VHS copy I had). It actually came out on DVD in R.2 Germany as "Joystick Nation" or something like that. I was going to import it, but then I found the LD.

Just keep your Power Gloves off her, pal!

PS: I also found another guilty pleasure on the same day I found The Wizard. Cool As Ice LD, factory sealed, $5. A movie that is SO bad that it is SO hilarious! Words cannot describe the experience I had watching it. Another lost Universal classic that deserves an Ultimate Edition DVD release :)

Harold Wazzu

Supporting Actor
The Wizard would be so awesome!!!! I remember watching that movie and when they drove one some trip with that spider VW Bug (I think it was) I saw that very same thing when I went on a trip. Anyways, A while ago I found a boot of it on ebay and it seemed like it got to at least $20.

Another movie I'd like to see is Private School with Phoebe Cates, man that is an awesome 80's movie!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks