What's new

Any Dot Allison fans? (1 Viewer)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
A few years ago my friend played an MP3 of the Dot Allison song Colour Me(he had heard it in a Tower Records in NYC). Earlier this year I heard it in one of my shuffled playlists and I decided I was gonna shell out for the CD. After searching long and hard for it at B&M stores, I eventually got it from Deep Discount CD. The CD, Afterglow, is amazing IMHO. It's a great mix of very laid back music with some cool upbeat electronica thrown in on other tracks. At any rate, does anyone have her second disc(We Are Science)? How does it compare to Afterglow? Thanks for any info.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
Dave, I'm not familiar with much of her solo stuff, but I like a lot of One Dove's Morning Dove White from 1993. Their second album was supposedly completed but never released; I'd love to find out more about it.
I guess I'm recommending that you look backward before you look forward. ;)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Thanks for the reccomendations Dave. I'll take a look into some of the stuff she did with One Dove.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks