What's new

Any decent PDAs out there for <$100? (1 Viewer)

Drew Bethel

Screenwriter
I don't need anything fancy dancy. Just something decent to keep track of expenses, phone numbers/addresses, appointments, etc. Holla!

AllanN

Supporting Actor
The palm M105 I believe is $100 now. Although you probably don't need the extra memory the m105 has over the m100. You may be able to find a m100 for under $100. I have a m105 and love it.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
used is a good way to go as well. Might even be able to pick up a Palm Vx for about that these days.

Steve J

Agent
Zire is a nice little entry-level handheld with a very recent OS version, GREAT battery life, and rechargable too. Looks cool, has a cool case, and some nice accessories coming out...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Wow, the zire looks so purty... reminds me of the iPod ;)

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
I'd stay away from the Zire, especially with the M105 at roughly the same price point. Only 2MB of memory, no backlight and no cradle. Doesn't sound like much of a bargain, rechargeable Lithium-ion battery or no...

It looks like new 8MB Handspring Visor Neo or Deluxe go for around $90-$110 on eBay, so that might be a better option.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks