Any Chtorr fans here?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeff Kleist, Feb 5, 2002.

1. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Finally, David Gerrold's most evil, delay and cliffhanger filled saga's 5th chapter is in the home stretch!

2. Walter Kittel

Walter Kittel Producer

I haven't read any of the Chtorr novels since ( guessing here ) A Rage for Revenge around 10 years ago. I got tired of waiting for the next book in the series and mostly forgot about these novels ( in terms of looking for the next work. )
    I'm sure the books would be a lot of fun to read again, but I'll probably wait until the series is completely published, as I recall how frustrating it was waiting for the next work to appear.
    ( Which reminds me of Stephen Boyett's The Architect of Sleep and its unpublished sequel The Geography of Dreams. )
    - Walter.

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Well, the 4 existing novels will be reprinted later this year, and if he actually keeps to the 7 book cycle he was planning, at the existing speed, we're talking 16 years until he's done [​IMG]

4. Walter Kittel

Walter Kittel Producer

I guess I'll have to purchase the books as they are published and hermetically seal them against the day that the series is complete. Of course I may be senile by that time and the entire endeavor may be an exercise in futility. [​IMG]
    - Walter.