What's new

Any chance the Herzog/Kinski Box will be back in print? (1 Viewer)

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
It's hard to get ahold of (other than from ebay, etc), so is there any chance Anchor Bay will take the Herzog/Kinski Collection out of monatorium and back on the shelves?

We're talking about Anchor Bay here... the kings of re-re-re-releases and the masters of killing off any value of past limited edition DVDs.

Anyone hear anything?

ChrisJefferys

Stunt Coordinator
Are you sure its out of print? I just saw the set the other day at Mediaplay and I believe I saw it a couple months ago at Borders. Of course, up here in Canada, I've never seen it anywhere, so you might have to take a road trip south of the border to pick one up. :)

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Well apparently there were only 5,000 made, so I have to believe it's out of print now.

The only site that had it online was DVDBoxoffice. I put an order in, waited 2 weeks and then they said it was in "monatorium". Of course they removed the boxset from their site after that and my order's been sitting there for almost a month now.

If anyone knows where I can find this in Canada, please let me know.

Brian PB

Supporting Actor
Psssst . . . can you keep a secret??

The Herzog/Kinski Boxset is still relatively plentiful at Borders (it's like they bought up all the remaining stock). You can check stock levels (and even place a copy on hold) from their website.

Shhhhh . . . Keep it to yourself.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Ummm... Borders merged with Amazon.com (which doesn't have it except for those used sellers).

Borders doesn't have a B&M shop in Canada.

Back to square one.

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
Ummm... Borders merged with Amazon.com (which doesn't have it except for those used sellers).
While Amazon handles the branded Borders etailer website, Borders B&M stores are certainly still in existence (and the companies haven't merged - Borders Group, Inc. is its own publically-traded company, having spun off from K-Mart). Too bad there's no Borders B&Ms in Canada.

DJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks