What's new

Any chance of Zelda early? (1 Viewer)

DaveKahler

Stunt Coordinator
Errr... I just got the EB call, and the guy said to bring in the OOT disc to get $10 off WW so it would be $40. I was so confused I didn't really say anything, but I know I'm supposed to get to keep my OOT AND get my $15 down toward WW. Ah well, I'll sort it out when I go there tomorrow. :)

Neil M

Stunt Coordinator
I'm gonna be mighty pissed if I don't get this game today, since I forked over the extra dough for 1 day shipping.
Well you will be pissed. They shipped the games out today so you should get yours tomorrow. The tracking numbers were done beforehand but EBgames didn't ship until today as they didn't have the game on the 21st.

Neil M

Stunt Coordinator
Here's the direct quote from EBgames.

"Attention Zelda Customers: The ship date for your Zelda order shown on our tracking system is incorrect. All Zelda orders that show a ship date prior to 3/24 were actually shipped on the 24th. The tracking numbers were assigned in advance of shipping in order to expedite processing. Those tracking numbers are valid and should be uploaded into the FedEx tracking system as of Noon today."

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Mine left WA at 4:30 AM today - with one day air it will be here by 10:30 AM tomorrow, according to the Fedex website - which is great, 'cause I leave for class at 10:45 until 3 then I have a haircut at 4 - so I get to sit through the day knowing Zelda is sitting in my room ready to be played...

And leaving from WA? I'm in DE and I've never had an eb order leave from there - its gotta be the furthest possible shipping location from me. Usually my ebworld orders leave from Chester PA or KY at the furthest. But, I'm not complaining - thats why I pony'ed up the extra $$ for 1 day shipping.

JQ

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
Mine will be here tomorrow as well. Hopefully it is good. I played the demo at the store and it seems pretty decent.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I'm hoping to leave here in about 1 hour and pick up my disk. Hopefully there won't be a line and they'll run out before I get there ;). I'll have a simple review up if I do soon.

I hope to also be on my way home with a GBSP as well :).

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Well, it appears they have updated the site. I imagine they are shipping out only the overnight orders today, because it appears they even though they have updated the page, mine still hasnt shipped. I thought all of them should have shipped out on the 24th? I guess they shipped the overnight ones first since that would pretty much asure they would be there on time. Ah well. More waiting.;)

Camp

Senior HTF Member
This thread is funny...a bunch of adults (seemingly :)) who can't wait for Christmas morning. ;)

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
Only Zelda can elicit this level of anticipation from me - hell, it was the first video game I owned (not counting Mario) - add in the fact that every single Zelda has been better than at least 80% of the other stuff out there, and you've got me looking out the window every time a car drives by that sounds like it might be a FedEx truck (but is usually a garbage truck). :D :b

Unfortunately though, with a full day tomorrow, a midterm on Thursday, and leaving for Vegas for a week on Sunday it doesn't look like I'm going to get much time with Zelda for a little bit. But that doesn't mean I won't deprive myself of some sleep (and probably take a hit on my midterm) for it, though...in fact, I'd count on it.

Maybe I should get my readings done before the game gets here, then?....

JQ

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
The store I work at is being told that the street date is Wednesday, and that we can't sell them until then. We haven't even got the game yet, so I guess it doesn't matter, but I expect to see them tomorrow.

I can't wait for this game. I absolutely love the look of this game, and the gameplay is classic Zelda.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Scott mine shipped and I didn't pay for overnight, in fact I'm not gonna get it till wednesday. Fedex even has it in their system.

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Scott mine shipped and I didn't pay for overnight, in fact I'm not gonna get it till wednesday. Fedex even has it in their system.
Son of a gun. Bah! I guess I'll just be patient. Whats a few more days. I'm still messing with Tenchu anyway. :sigh:

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
The plane carrying the local EB's shipment was randomly picked for anti-terrorist spot checks, so mine won't be here until tomorrow. Well, I started Majora again this weekend, so it gives me a little more time to finish it.

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, different story this time. My order is completely shipped. Everything shows as being shipped. HOWEVER, it only gives me the tracking number for the OoT, and not for WW. Hmmmmm, it says UPS is my carrier as well. Strange. Eh oh well. ;)

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Mine is sitting in Seattle at the moment. It's coming via 3 Day Select UPS so I should have it by the end of the week(I'm keeping my fingers crossed though). However, if it doesn't come by the end of the week that'll give me some time to finish up Splinter Cell. The more I see of this game the more excited I am about it.

Rusty Ray

Second Unit
Greg_S_H,

they ended up getting them at their main store at 830 tonight.. they will definitely get them early tomrrow am..

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Rusty,

I'll be sure to get there as early as I can tomorrow. It'll really suck if they run out of copies before I get there.

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I just got mine from fedex! The fedex tracking even says delivery date is tomorrow but he just dropped it off! Too bad I'm at work :frowning:

Even the fedex label says fedex 2 day deliver wednesday. I love fedex!

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
For those who preordered through Best Buy, you can pick up your copy of Zelda today. Copies are not stocked on the floor - instead, you'll need to bring in your preorder receipt and take it to the customer service desk.

I picked up my copy of Zelda late this afternoon. Plus, I applied a Netflix $5 off videogame coupon - these coupons, housed in dvd cases, are still available at BB when you sign up for a free Netflix account (I never even activated the account last year - cashier just took down info and gave me the coupons).

After coupon and tax, approx. $31 (in addition to the $15 for the preorder last month).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks