What's new

Any chance of Zelda early? (1 Viewer)

JamesH

Supporting Actor
The only way EB would probably do it is if someone else breaks street first. Sadly, KMart is pretty much gone, thus their unknowledgeable employees will no longer be able to break street. Maybe KBtoys or ToysRUS will get it started?

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
Nintendo's ship date is Monday--I doubt they'd be available before that at all. They're usually pretty firm on their ship dates for software.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The GBA SP ships the day before Zelda ships. As to when either is on stores shelves is dependent on the store you go to.

Troy_M

Stunt Coordinator
My local EB will have Zelda on Sunday. I wasn't that hyped about getting this game but as the date draws closer...I'm rather excited. It couldn't have come at a better time(the first day of spring break).

Eric Alderson

Stunt Coordinator
I did the pre-order from EBGames.com and I just checked my shipping status. I saw a FedEx tracking number with the date 03-21-03. That number wasn't there yesterday. The FedEx website has no info on the shipment but something is going on with my order.

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I also ordered from EBgames.com (on 2/6) and my order apparently shipped yesterday - theres a FEDEX tracking number but FEDEX doesn't have it in their system yet. Also when I log into ebgames.com under "My Orders" the status of my Zelda: WW order still says "partially shipped" (because of the Ocarina demo) but this is the first time I've seen the new tracking number (I checked Friday, too).

So, this means that Zelda will be in my hands on Monday! Hell yeah!
JQ

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
I've got a tracking for mine as well. Ordered feb 21st. If its next day (mines not) then fedex probably has it in their facilities already or will soon. Packages can get tracking numbers though without the shipment even being picked up by fedex yet. Fedex is usually pretty quick about updating the tracking info. UPS is horrible though.

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, I don't understand what's going on then. I preordered mine on Jan 29th and I have no tracking number except for the one for OoT that was sent Feb 6th. Hmmmmmmmmm.....You guys preordered after me, and are getting yours shipped to you before me.......

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Scott_E I didn't actually get a shipping email. I looked up my order. It doesn't say "shipped" but there is a shipping tracking number at the bottom of the screen. EBGames.com hardly updates their order status flags during big releases. I've gotten games from them delivered and the only status was still listed as open and not shipped.

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
I understand that, however I have not recieved a tracking number via email either. However unlike you I do not have a tracking number for WW at the bottom of my order when looked up on my account on EB games.All that I have is the shipping number for OoT which shows it as being shipped Feb 6th. So you guys actually have a tracking number on EB games website for WW, where as I only have one for OoT. See what I mean now? I understand they have bad at updating the page. Lets hope thats the case. I appreciate your time.

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
I ordered mine back in Dec. I got the Bonus disk in Feb but the Wind Waker still has not shipped. :frowning:

Scott_E

Stunt Coordinator
Mine either still. I guess this just confirms they really are slow at updating the page, becuase since today is the actual ship date for the game, we should have recieved some sort of confirmation by now. Ah well. Waiting is no fun....

Tony Mirra

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think I've ever gotten any indication from Ebgames that my order has shipped until well after I have it in my hands. It happened recently w/Mario and Metroid, and I fully expect to have Zelda in my hands tomorrow with no sign of a shipping update.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
My EB said they'll have them in around 6 tonight. The most amazing thing is, the guy said they had a trade-in deal going on: bring in my OOT disc, and I can trade it for a strategy guide. WHY would I want to do that?! I would like the strategy guide as much as the next guy, but no freaking way am I giving up my OOT!

Chris Rock

Supporting Actor
I pre-ordered from EBGames.com - it shows that my order "shipped" on the 21st. However, the main "My Orders" page says that an order that shows as being shipped before the 24th actually shipped on the 24th. It tells me that the FedEx tracking number should be valid, but alas...the number shows as "not found" on the FedEx tracking page.

I'm gonna be mighty pissed if I don't get this game today, since I forked over the extra dough for 1 day shipping.

Has anyone experienced before what I've just described?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks