What's new

Any chance of the TNT movie "Rough Riders" coming to dvd??... (1 Viewer)

Kenneth English

Second Unit
I've been waiting on this one for years. Weird that just about every other TNT movie you can think of is out on DVD but not this one. Who knows... :frowning:

Kenneth English

Second Unit
Other TNT westerns I'd like to see on DVD:

The Desperate Trail (w/ Sam Elliott & Linda Fiorentino)
The Avenging Angel (w/ Tom Berenger & James Coburn)

Jim Douglas

Second Unit
I'd like to see Purgatory also. I picked up The Quick and the Dead with Sam Elliott and really enjoyed that one. I've got The Desperate Trail on LD and it's gotten it's share of viewings. I think I read somwhere Monte Walsh is coming out also. I haven't heard of the Rough Riders movie. I've got Shadow Riders with Sam Elliott and Tom Selleck. Who is in Rough Riders???
Thanks
Jim

Kenneth English

Second Unit
I haven't heard of the Rough Riders movie. I've got Shadow Riders with Sam Elliott and Tom Selleck. Who is in Rough Riders???
Rough Riders

Written & Directed by John Milius (The Wind and the Lion, Conan the Barbarian, Red Dawn)

Starring:
Tom Berenger (Teddy Roosevelt), Sam Elliott (Sgt. Bucky O'Neil), Gary Busey (Gen. Joseph Wheeler), Brian Keith (President McKinley), George Hamilton (William Randolph Hearst), R. Lee Ermey (Secretary of State John Hay), Illeana Douglas (Edith Roosevelt), Dale Dye (Col. Leonard Wood)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks