What's new

Any chance of the last 3 Firefly episodes airing??... (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I heard their are 3 episodes of Firefly that were filmed, but have not aired. Does anyone know if Fox plans on airing them?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
If they do, it probably won't be until June at the earliest, when sunk cost burn-off goes on.

What I want to know is if they're ever going to show Keen Eddie.

Michael Sliger

Second Unit
FOX told Mutant Enemy to finish the filming and post-production for the three currently unaired episodes. They also claimed at the time that the episodes would be aired at some point, but those decisions change from time to time. If they do appear on the air, I am not sure if they would do an early summer burn-off or clump them with the early season premieres for a few "fall" series in July. I personally find it more likely that a DVD boxset will appear with the three new episodes as the selling feature.

If you can't wait, a copy of the script to "Heart of Gold" was transcribed and posted to the Internet a week ago. You can find it here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...uvic.ca&rnum=1

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I wonder if they do release a dvd. That they will put the original pilot that was unaired on the disc also?

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,

I am talking about the original pilot before Fox asked them to redo it.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Yes I know. You're talking about "Serenity". The 2nd pilot "The Train Job" is what aired first

Dominik Droscher

Supporting Actor
Jeff, the aired "Serenity" episode had a different opening and a scene was cut. Did you watch the bootleg pilot?

Brian_FSullivan

Stunt Coordinator
What I want to know is if they're ever going to show Keen Eddie.
FOX told us reporter types last week on its February sweeps conference call that they would debut "Keen Eddie" during the summer at the earliest since there's no place for its on its schedule right now.

Barry Woodward

Second Unit
The original pilot and the pilot that aired are essentially the same. The only real changes were the addition of the battle of Serenity at the beginning and the cutting of the scene from the original that described it. I'm thinking that scene that Joss took out could be included in the set as a deleted scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks