1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Any chance of John Doe in the near future?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by James Sajdak, Aug 30, 2006.

1. James Sajdak

James Sajdak Stunt Coordinator

I only caught the first episode when it was being repeated on the Sci-Fi channel and was wondering if there is any chance of having John Doe on DVD in the near future. I would even settle for an iTunes release or even a repeat airing on the Sci-Fi Channel. I also heard that it would be airing on the Sleuth Channel but seems to have dissapeared from there as well.

2. buffycritter97

It reruns from time to time on Cable Channels (G4, Sci-Fi, and Spike have all ran it) so it should be fairly easy to find it you wait it out and keep checking...

As for DVD release - the one real thing this show has going for it is that FOX owns the rights and FOX is usually really good about putting single-season cult shows out on DVD, and having the Prison Break star as the star won't hurt either. This probably isn't a high-priority for FOX, but I could see it being used as a tie-in later down the line.