What's new

Any Chance Of Cade's County On DVD? (1 Viewer)

MCCLOUD

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
I would love to see the 1971-1972 Glenn Ford TV Show Cade's County released on DVD. This show would be a great release for Timeless/Shout to release. Cade's County is owned by Fox. Since Timeless/Shout is releasing The Big Valley does anyone know if they might also release Cade's County or if some other company will release it anytime soon? Thanks!

Robert

Cowboy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Robert
I would buy Cade's County if they released it.I first saw the show years ago
on Tv Land when they aired a lot of rare shows.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Who knows what might happen if Fox is willing to keep licensing shows. Right now what I have is a mixture of filmed episodes and some off air recordings and I'm still missing a few.

Professor Echo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glen
I believe I have the complete one season set, but the quality on some of the episodes is barely watchable. On others it's quite good. I personally love the series for its unique locale, interesting, if not particularly innovative characters and just the solid professionalism of Glenn Ford. One thing I didn't like was a change mid season to make Cade more of a plain clothes detective rather than a southwest sheriff. He wore a god awful brown suit rather than his Levi jacket and cowboy hat and looked like a displaced clown from any typical 70's cop show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks