What's new

Any chance of a Lost in Space 2 (1 Viewer)

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Count me in as one of the few, well, very few, ok maybe the only one who enjoyed this movie and would like a sequel. Granted the same crew would need to return.
Anyone rumors out there?
Peace Out~:D

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
The only rumors I've ever heard of regarding a new LIS project is a TV-movie that would reunite the original TV cast.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
New Line, before the original film came out, was planning three (IIRC) sequels to the film. Then the film was released, panned by almost everybody and their grandmother, and I guess New Line decided not to make anymore sequels (and that's what you get for hiring the worst screenwriter in Hollywood for, he should have his Oscar taken away from him and shoved right up his... okay enough of that :)). The film did make it's budget back, but not by much to demand a sequel.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
and that's what you get for hiring the worst screenwriter in Hollywood for, he should have his Oscar taken away from him and shoved right up his... okay enough of that :)
I wonder if there's room for the Oscar there, what with his (still sealed) copy of the "A Beautiful Mind" book taking up so much space ;)
As for LIS2, as long as they get Lacey Chabert to be in it, then I'll be there *swoons* Am I the only one who couldn't believe that was her in "Not Another Teen Movie"? Then aghain, I'm one of what,five people who saw it? :b

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks