What's new

Any Chance of a CLUELESS (1995) SE? (1 Viewer)

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
Amy Heckerling's Clueless is one of my favorite comedies of the last 10 years (I'm not alone in thinking it's the best movie ever made from a Jane Austen novel). But I'm reluctant to buy the bare-bones DVD because I can't help suspecting that a Special Edition might come along and I'd have to buy that one too. So I'm just asking: Does anyone know if there might be a chance for Paramount to issue a better disc of this film, or should I just go ahead and buy the current edition?

Stupid trivia: Brittany Murphy and Breckin Meyer, who played a romantic couple in this film (Tai and Travis) both went on to voice Joseph Gribble on King of the Hill (she did the voice for the first four seasons, he took over in season 5).

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG
You should buy the current release if you like the movie so much. The transfer is fantastic - one of the best out there. Remember it's a Paramount disc, so you are highly unlikely to see a SE re-release any time soon.

Joshua_Y

Screenwriter
If I were you...I'd go ahead and get the current disc...it has a wonderful transfer...and a nice 5.1 track...worth $15 if ya ask me...I doubt Paramount's gonna revisit this one anytime soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks