What's new

Any chance for the following TV shows to come out on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Nick_Da

Agent
Hey guys, this isn't my first time posting on the forum, but it's been awhile since I've posted outside of the anime threads. Anyways, I have a question for anyone who might have any information concerning the possibility of Most Extreme Elimination Challenge coming out on DVD. I tried to e-mail TNN/Spike TV/The First Network for Men/whatever the heck it's called and they didn't get back to me. Does anyone know if there are any plans to release it on DVD? Personally, I think it's the funniest show on TV, and would love to see it released on DVD with both the usual dubbing and the original language. That's probably wishful thinking though, I'm sure.

The other show I'm wondering about is Harvey Birdman on Adult Swim. A very strange, yet highly funny show. Any plans for this to be released on DVD at all? I've just gotten into both of these shows, so I'm sorry if this question has been asked before. Any information/thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!
________
Nick

Mark_Wilson

Screenwriter
I've never watched Most Extreme Elimination Challenge but I see the promos for it during 7 Days. It looks like its a Japanese TV show. I swear that Takeshi Kitano as one of the hosts in the promo. I can't figure why he would even be on that type of show, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks