Any Canucks get their Superman replacement disc yet?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jeremy Brupaste, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Jeremy Brupaste

Jeremy Brupaste Stunt Coordinator

Here in Canada, disc 4 of the 'Adventures of Superman: Season 1' set had the same content as disc 5. Via tvshowsondvd.com, I discovered an email address to contact Warner Brothers over this. This was the week the set came out, so October 17, give or take a day.

I've heard nothing at all since then, and two further emails to the customer service department of Warner Brothers have gone unanswered.

So basically, anybody get theirs or heard anything at all about replacement disks? There's no sense in returning the set where I bought it; apparently this defect was country-wide...

2. Britton

Britton Supporting Actor

I think you should have posted this in the TV Shows forum.

3. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

I received mine in the mail last week. It came in a small plastic bubble-lined envelope direct from Cinram Int'l in Scarborough.

4. Joseph J.D

Joseph J.D Cinematographer

I called Warner Home Video at 416-250-8385 and specifically mentioned the Superman defective disc. They immediately passed me over to someone dealing with the problem. I was given the email to send my mailing address and was told that once they received the corrected copies it would be sent out. It took 3 weeks.....should take a lot less now that they have them.

Now if Sony/MGM would be as accomodating with their Stargate:Atlantis disc 5 problem which has the same type of issue.....

5. JoSAN

JoSAN Second Unit