What's new

Any Canadian On-line or B&M sell DVD Cases? (1 Viewer)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I am looking to replace my snappers with Amray or Alpha cases(which is better by the way?). I do not like ordering on-line from companies outside of Canada as I hate getting dinged with border fees if I can possibly avoid it(I am still considering an SVS after my RPTV of course :) )So, does anyone know of any place that would be good? Any help would be appreciated.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
Thanks a lot guys, I will be heading down to A&B to see if they have them.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I just checked out the cases at A&B Sound. Boy are they crappy here. They are the same ones as I got with my Twin Peaks DVD. The plastic cover tore off the first time I opened it. I guess I will wait and check out Victoria A&B next time I'm down there. Thanks for the tips.
------------------
Rich
My Website

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks