What's new

Any Canadian know what's up with the new Seraphin/Heart of Stone release? (1 Viewer)

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
I'm so confused with this upcoming (Canada-only I believe) release of Seraphin: Heart of Stone. I originally ordered this item on amazon.ca but I now see that there are new 2-disc versions coming out. However, I can't make sense of the new versions.

When I search dvdsoon.com it lists 2 versions, an English Limited Edition and a French Special Edition.

When I search Futureshop.ca, it lists 2 versions, both English but one is Fullscreen and the other is Widescreen.

When I search cnl.com it lists 2 versions, both English but one Collector's Edition and the other as normal 2-disc edition.

When I search amazon.ca, it lists 3 versions, one is the old release by France Film, the other 2 new ones include a Collector's Edition and a normal version.

what's going on?! :frowning:

please help...

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
no one?

anyways, I found the coverarts for the upcoming releases.

Regular 2-disc Edition:

Collector's Edition (French Version...probably will have an English version too):

Release Date • September 30, 2003
Company • Alliance Atlantis
Video • Widescreen 1.85:1 anamorphic
- Enhanced for 16x9 TVs
Audio • French - Dolby Digital 5.1
Subtitles • English
Region code • 1 - USA / Canada

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
Don't look for an English-language version of the special edition. While this was one of the biggest grossers of the year in Quebec, the film disappeared almost instantly in English Canada.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
^ I ordered the collector's edition at dvdsoon.com. They list it as the English version. it's probably a typo then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks