What's new

Any Cake / John Macrea fans out there? (2 Viewers)

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Cake rules.
Fashion Nugget's release really turned me on to this Sacramento band.
I just can't stand the fact that everytime I've seen them live, they play for 30 minutes and call it a day.
:angry:

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
So that happened to you too? I became a big Cake fan around "Fashion Nugget" and have been ever since. However, about3-4 years ago I went to a festival show where they were playing. The crowd got excited and starting throwing things, so John said, "If you keep this up we're leaving." Of course this inspired the crowd (esp. the non-Cake fans, this was a festival show remember) to throw more things. So, they walked off after about 2 songs. Very upsetting.

Rick_Brown

Second Unit
They did a concert at Massey Hall in Toronto almost a year ago. They played for almost 90 minutes and were great. Vocals (if you call the way he sings "vocals") were hard to hear, though. But the bass player was worth the price of admission. Amazing!

JoeyT

Stunt Coordinator
here here CAKE RULES!!!!
Italian Leather Sofas rule too. And the stuff that goes with them...at least in song :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks