What's new

Any buzz around here about Def Jam Vendetta? (1 Viewer)

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
if you guys want this game for $35 plus shipping go to eastore.com and enter the code STREETWISE for $15 off the game, you can use the code multiple times you can get MAdden 2003 (GC) for $4.99. You can thank me now. :D

Philip_S

Stunt Coordinator
I've heard the cinemas are cleaner looking on the PS2, but otherwise they're the same graphically.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
Just got back from EB with this since they didn't have the Action Replay for Xbox in stock. I did confirm with the girl that the return policy has changed. Once you open it, it's yours, unless it's defective, then you can get a replacement. She said they have got a lot of complaints about it, but I don't see what the big deal is. If you want to try a game out, go to Blockbuster or Hollywood Video and rent it. As a person who liked all the AKI wrestling games(even imported VPW2), I have to say this game kicks some major butt. The control is simple. The animation is great. I got the GC version and yes, the cinemas do look compressed, but they still look good. Sound is also good. It's Dolby Pro Logic II. If you like wrestling, pick it up. Don't let the "Rap" factor get in your way. You can always turn the music off.

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
RudyN, you do know that the action replay, is not like the other action replays, it only basically lets you upload and download saves from the web, you can't get cheats, like unlimited ammo, invinc. among others.

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
RudyN, you do know that the action replay, is not like the other action replays, it only basically lets you upload and download saves from the web, you can't get cheats, like unlimited ammo, invinc. among others.
Yes, I know that. It's the Xbox's "Sharkport". I want it for roster updates for sports games.

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
Anyone that likes AKI engine, and would like to see something like it in future WWE games, should go to THQ's feedback_page and let them know that you don't like the controls of Smackdown and vote for No Mercy (or Revenge or WM 2000) as your favorite WWE game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks