What's new

any bi wiring experience with MA's LCR's (1 Viewer)

Jon Musil

Stunt Coordinator
in the Gold and/or Silver line? The sales guy said that the MA's are definitely better bi wired! Thanks

Jon Musil

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure if you're inferring he wanted to sell more expensive wire or not...

However, the bi wiring subject came up innocently when the metal strap/bridge came out from the speakers connection and there was a noticeable change in the sound.

Any experience with bi wired MA's anyone?

BTW, I ordered all the interconnects and wiring, including the bi wires, from Signal Cable today.

Chu Gai

Senior HTF Member
not with your particular brand but no one that i know who's had biwiring performed in an unsighted manner has been able to tell whether their speakers were biwired or not. while it doesn't hurt it does lead to an additional expense. if you've got a couple of friends to help you out, i'll give you a link wherebye you can try it out for yourself and come to your own, independent conclusion.

Jon Musil

Stunt Coordinator
I'm familiar with the blind test I think you're referring to, so the link won't be necessary, but thank you anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks