Any "B5" DVD reviews up yet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Joseph DeMartino, Nov 28, 2001.

1. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    The region 1 release of the first Babylon 5 DVD, containing the two TV movies, The Gathering and In the Beginning, is just over a week away. While I don't expect that it will be very different from the R4 Australian release (which streets this week, if memory serves, and which has already been reviewed on at least on Aussie site), I would be interested in seeing specific information about the U.S./Canada version. Anybody out there got a review copy they haven't looked at yet? Inquiring minds want to know how the disc looks and sounds. [​IMG]
    Regards,
    Joe

2. Nigel McN

Nigel McN Supporting Actor

I've only seen reviews of the 'NTSC' region 4 dvd, so I doubt there are any differences

3. Shayne Lebrun

Shayne Lebrun Screenwriter

A week away? I saw it in Future Shop two days ago....

4. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

My copy shipped yesterday(11/28) from Deep Discount. So I will probably have it in a week or two [​IMG]
    I am really curious how the sales will be and will it be enough for Warner to release all the episodes. I hope they realize how well X-Files season box sets have been selling.