Any Atlantic Tech owners upgrade your sub?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeffrey P. Barone, Feb 24, 2003.

1. Jeffrey P. Barone

I currently own the Atlantic Technology System 350, with dual subs, and have been thinking of upgrading. Any AT owners out there upgraded your sub(s)?

2. Arnold_R

Arnold_R Stunt Coordinator

I just sold my System 350 a couple weeks ago. But if you were to upgrade your subs, I would recommend the VMPS Larger Sub + QSC amp. The System 350 will give out before your sub will.

Arnold

3. Tony Genovese

Tony Genovese Supporting Actor

Are you looking for increased output capability or extended frequency response? If it's extended frequency response I recommend you look at SVS or HSU. Either of these should get you bass down to 20 with power: depending on room size, you may want to double up the subs, if output capability is an issue. The AT 350 system is THX certified which means that any sub that goes up to 90hz smoothly, should work with a THX crossover.

4. Jon Best

Jon Best Extra

I had the AT 370THX full system and added a pair of SVS 20-39's / QSC 500X2 and it added a ton of performance. I'd definately recomend the swap. I"ve since gone to a VMPS system but mainly due to my main interest being 2ch music

5. Gabriel_Lam

Gabriel_Lam Screenwriter

I have the one from the AT 370 THX Ultra system as well. I'm looking to upgrade to a tumult based sub soon.

6. Andrew CM

Andrew CM Extra

Added a pair of CS Ultra SVS SW about 7 months ago to 450 THX 5.1 AT system. Now using the AT SW for my stereo.
    In a nutshell - a "whole new" sound to my HT system. I never heard bass