Any 24:Season 1 Deals at 40% off?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dave Scarpa, Jul 12, 2002.

1. Dave Scarpa

Dave Scarpa Producer

David Scarpa
    If I can find this for 40% or $35.95 I'm ordering. Anyone find this for 40%off?

2. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    Here's one way to get that price, with just a little effort:
    Amazon.com has it priced at $44.99 (25% off MSRP).
    Register at http://www.dvdtalk.com/stl and request that somebody "Share the Love" with you on this DVD, which will give you an additional 10% off; price is then $40.49.
    When you get an e-mail from somebody sharing the love, order it using a $5 off $35 coupon code, which you can find here.
    Final price is now $35.49, plus shipping.
    To make it even better combine this with another item to take the order total above $49 (note, they use the pre-"Share the Love" price to calculate this), which makes it eligible for FREE Super Saver shipping. You must select the "ship together" option. So combine it with something like MONSTERS, INC., released the same day, and which Amazon has at a very good price (40% off). Might as well request love on that one too.
    Regarding Share the Love: You must order within 7 days or it expires, unless somebody else shares. I've gotten dozens of them on this title.

3. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

Glen
    thanks for the tip. I just registered and see what happens next.
    [​IMG]

4. Colin-H

Colin-H Second Unit

And now a word from a man on the street...

Dave, I did this too and it really works! Got Monsters, Inc. and 24 for just over $50, shipped. Now if that's not a deal I don't know what is.

5. Scott_J

Scott_J Cinematographer

I got it for $28+ shipped that way, also using a $10 gift certificate that I had gotten for Amazon. Great deal.

6. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

Great deal. Got my "love" last night on 24. A bit strange promotion but works nonetheless.
    Thanks for the tip![​IMG]
    EDIT: BTW, does anyone else need some "love"? I've got the screen still open to pass along the 10% discount for "24".

7. GlennH

GlennH Cinematographer

Glenn
    I posted above: