What's new

Antone received South Park commentary cd's yet? (1 Viewer)

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
Has anybody in Canada received these discs, delivered to a Canadian address, yet? Thanks.
Yes. I live in southwestern Ontario. I had called on Feb 19 (mentioned earlier in this thread), and they said the discs were being mailed out "this week".

Well, I finally got the discs yesterday, March 11. They were postmarked March 4... hardly the week of Feb 19. But, at least they have finally arrived, so whatever.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Here's an interesting twist to the story. I received another commentary set in today's mail. I only called once, so I don't know why I got this second set. But this must be the one that was to be shipped in "mid March." I wonder if anyone else who called the 800 number will also receive a 2nd set.

Jay Gunn

Stunt Coordinator
I also got a second copy in the mail the other day, but I never e-mailed or called asking about the status. Strange. Guess I'll put it on eBay one day.

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I got another set as well. If anyone wants the CDs -- someone who didn't get them in time from Comedy Central, that is -- feel free to email me. They're yours for the price of postage.

Anthony_H

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony
Now that I see these are finally being forwarded in a timely manner, I believe I may hit the BB to purchase the first season set. Does anyone have the link to the original page which made the offer of the CDS for those purchasing off the Comedy Central website? Does the offer still exist?

A.T.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
Unfortunately the offer expried as of the 25th of March, so your outta luck there.

Secondly, I called the other day, they said I should receive mine by the third week of April, sounds about right as I live in Canada. Lets hope I get them, and hell, maybe I'll even get two!?!

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Wow ... looks like I'm not the only person to get two CD sets. I'm keeping them both though. The second will be a backup should anything happen to the first set.

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
Is it just me, or are these things making you crazy? Since the commentaries were recorded and are presented in a different order than the DVD sets (which are mislabeled on the packaging?) Its just annoying to have to bust my but just to get a commentary to work, especially one that is as interesting as this.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
I sent in for these a long time ago (like January) and I got the letter back saying the P.O. box was closed. Should I resend it?

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Well, I sent mine in January the day before someone posted that they had stopped taking orders, so hadn't really held out much hope.

My CDs arrived today!

And my cheque hasn't been cashed yet!!

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
If anybody wants to help a fellow member out, I'll happily Paypal postage and a couple of bucks for your trouble if you have an extra set available...

Trevor H

Second Unit
I sent away for my CD's on Jan. 28 and I got them today, thats just shy of 10 weeks and I never phoned them about them.
The best thing was that I didn't have to pay any Canadian duties or taxes when I picked them up.

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
I sent in for these a long time ago (like January) and I got the letter back saying the P.O. box was closed. Should I resend it?
That really sucks. I sent mine in the last week of February. And I called them a week ago, and they said mine had been sent off. I would call the 800 Number, see if they will make an exception for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks