What's new

Antone received South Park commentary cd's yet? (1 Viewer)

StephenP

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering if these have begun to trickle in?
edit: I mean anyone. sorry if your name is antone and you thought this was to you :p

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
They cashed my check on 12/20 but I have not received the commentary CDs yet.

Gregory

TedT

Second Unit
My check cleared too. Have yet to see them. It's been almost 2 months! Last time I support a product that does not include the commentaries on the DVD!

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
The customer service number is 800-441-5449 if you wanna call and complain. Those who sent their order forms away immediately (which would have been on November 12, the day of the DVD's release) should have recieved their CD sets no later than December 24, since the order form says to expect six weeks for delivery.

Christopher_H

Stunt Coordinator
I "bit the bullet" and paid the full 40 bucks to Comedy Central to get the DVDs and CDs at the same time. I received both a few weeks ago but haven't had a chance to listen to the commentary tracks yet because of holiday shopping. So they do have them in stock. I hope you all get yours very soon.

(Edited my incorrect phrase)

JustinCleveland

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Justin Cleveland
You mean you "bit the bullet." Sorry, I've got to do my best to stop the perpetuation of broken phrases, lest you end up in a Dilbert Ruling Class newsletter. ;)
I had my check cashed on 12/23, no commentaries yet for me. I'm going to give them until the end of next week before I start calling around.

Christopher_H

Stunt Coordinator
oh yeah "bit the bullet". whoops. Dang I wonder what is taking them so long to get the commentaries to you guys.

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
I bought my discs off of Comedy Central as well. I got the discs and DVDs a few days after I purchsed them which was a couple of days after it hit store shelves.

Anthony_H

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Anthony
Hmmmm..this bodes ill. I was planning on purchasing this at BB..and and major contribution to that desire is that anticipation of having the commentaries. Has anyone excepting those ordering from Comedy Central received the discs>?

A.T.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
The offer tells Canadian customers how much shipping to pay, only to say "Offer valid only in USA or District of Columbia" later on the form.

MikeSilver

Stunt Coordinator
The offer tells Canadian customers how much shipping to pay, only to say "Offer valid only in USA or District of Columbia" later on the form.
And you apparently cannot order from their website either, as Canada cannot be chosen as a destination (as mentioned by another poster in a previous thread dealing with this set).

Tom Foley

Stunt Coordinator
For those who still care, the commentaries went up last night on Usenet in MP3s, go to alt.binaries.southpark.
Of course, by the time you download them or burn a disc of them, you'll get the real thing in the mail later that day.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks