What's new

Anti-Rape Condom (1 Viewer)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LOL! Just like a mouse trap!

Damn, I feel bad for the guy who meets up with a women who forgets about it and gets drunk one night and has a one night stand with an innocent guy :eek:

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I'm women are just lined-up to purchase a spring-loaded barbed-spiked mousetrap to stuff into their vagina. :rolleyes

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay

Well, does she think the male rapist would be happy that he now has this barbed thing wrapped around his penis? Now, who do you think he is going to take out his anger/rage against after he has raped some women with this device? Yeah, perhaps he'll have to go to the hospital to remove this thing, but not before he beats the living crap of the woman he just raped... yeah, this will work.. :rolleyes

jay

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I suppose the idea is that the excruciating pain will incapacitate him to the extent that she will be able to get away. Of course, this still does not prevent rape! It may discourage would-be rapists, if it sells well, and they begin to think that this particular possibility will occur to them; but it has no active effect until the rape is in progress.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Sure it might work for a while but soon enough the people who engage in this sort of activity will make it a point to check for the device I would think.

--
H

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Good point Holadem...not to get too graphic here, but I can see the would be rapist using some sort of 'dildo' at first to set off the "trap".

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter

A friend of mine's sister was so brutally beaten while being raped that I think if the victim has any chance to make the rapists life any worse she should take it. Contrary to what we see on TV most women who are raped are literally beaten black and blue, I don't think this device will make a women beaten any less but I think what should be encouraged instead is some form of punishment that keeps a rapist from being a repeat offender. If rape is so common in that part of the world it makes me question their legal system and law enforcement.

Kirk Tsai

Screenwriter

IIRC, only thirty percent of victims are raped by strangers. The majority of rape victims knew the aggressor, either intimately or on a casual basis.

PhillJones

Second Unit

Questioning their legal system and law enforcement doesn't cover it. SA has appauling crime and law and order problems, probably the worst in the developed world.

They also have extreemly serious police brutality issues.

JeremyErwin

Senior HTF Member
Inventors come up with half baked ideas all the time. So she was South African this time. Big freaking deal! Perhaps she was savvy enough to contact the right tabloid.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
What can you say about South Africa? If you compare it with other Sub-Saharan African countries, it's the Promised Land. If you compare it with Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Europe, and Anglo-French America, it's dreadful. At least rape is a crime there.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
The thing that keeps coming to mind is the device itself. I just can't begin to imagine being so worried about rape, as to put this type of device inside your body.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Yes, the device doesn't boggle my mind as much as the thought that such a device is almost necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks