What's new

Anthem Statement line?? (1 Viewer)

Steve*MH

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone heard anything about the upcoming Anthem Statement series amp and SSP? The rumor is that the new Paradigm Signature Series is already out in some places and I thought that the Signature Series for Paradigm and the Statement series for Anthem would be released at the same time as they are perceived perfect matches for each other--I imagine since built by the same company. Any news out there from dealers or otherwise?
Thanks.

Arthur Vino

Stunt Coordinator
Check this link out.. Its kinda old but it's the last time we heard anything form them..

http://www.soundstage.com/traveler/traveler200303.htm

Rumor is, they decided to go back to drawing boards, since $6000 pre/pro looking EXACTLY like AVM20, without monitor or any major cool features would not be enough...
I wish they make it similar to Halo C1, but with more features, better sound and a nice MX-700 remote then we would have a great product..

Steve*MH

Stunt Coordinator
I couldnt agree more. A slightly enhanced version of the Parasound Halo C1 with similiar and even enhanced features and performance would be perfect and exactly what I am looking for (especially with the MX-700). Let's just hope Anthem/Paradigm listens and the D1 turns out to be something like this!!

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
I heard the statement series, although I'm not very familiar with anthem stuff (my budget is rather meagre :/). I think they had new amps, and the new processor too. I'm not gonna review the "sound" of either, or the features, I was more interested in the signature series speakers hooked up to them, but all together the system was very good. So yes, they are all coming out now I would assume.

Arthur Vino

Stunt Coordinator
Had? Product hasnt been announced yet!!!
Yes, they did have a demo in CEDIA 2002, and as I said before, they been really tight-lipped about it for the longest time, and it does seem like they either cancelled the plans or have something MAJOR coming (and hopefulyl different looking than AVM20, like originally planned)..
Those Statement amps do seem MONSTER though (325x5) and 325x2)..

Arthur Vino

Stunt Coordinator
Michael, I dont know which one of you has more free time:
u looking/searching for all Steve's posts or Steve typing away the questions about Anthem...
:b :D

Arthur Vino

Stunt Coordinator
lol.. I been anxiously waiting for that release also, but this puts an exclamation point here..
good weekend, gentlemen..

ChrisWiggles

Senior HTF Member
Arthur, locally, a great dealer had a big expo with reps from more than a dozen companies, so i was distracted by LOTS of VERY cool stuff, like a sony SXRD projector prototype and the like, and I didn't take the time to ask lots about the Anthem stuff. I was more interested in the Paradigm Signature and V3 reference series rather than the electronics. Anyway, i do remember that they had a brand new pre/pro hooked up that looked like the one on the SMR site from cedia 2002, and some pretty monster amps that also look the same, that were all brand new, and above the AVM 20 and their current amps. So it seems that they are being released now, or will be widespread released fairly soon. I would suggest you talk to your dealer, and if they don't know, have them ask the rep, for he/she will most likely know. Forums are tricky in terms of wading through the mis-information, so while i did see and hear brand new stuff from anthem(and paradigm), I am only assuming that they are being or will be soon released.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks