Anthem AVM20 and MCA50

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by TaylorR, Dec 1, 2003.

1. TaylorR

TaylorR Auditioning

I am in need for some cash for home repairs, and so I am selling my Anthem AVM20 processor and MCA 50 amp. If you are reading this, you know all the stats on both items, so I won't list them. They have been in a smoke free enviroment from day 1. Both items are in mint condition. Please note that the processor is a version 1.0 that has had the board replaced and software updated, so it has all the formats on it. I will include a set of balanced interconnects also. I have all manuals, remotes, etc and the original double shipping boxes. I will ONLY ship by FED EX ground. NO UPS, so don't ask. I am asking $3700 for the pair. While I do need the money, I am not stupid, so please don't try lowballing me crazy prices. If you are sincerely interested, and are ready to purchase now, please feel free to call me on my cell phone at (707) 696-2797. My name is Taylor Richardson. I am in California, so please take into consideration time zones when calling. You can also check references on me at EBAY, under the name DBLCLTCH, as I have over 85 positive feedbacks and no negatives.

2. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

3. TaylorR

TaylorR Auditioning

My apologizes. I have editted out that section.

Taylor

4. TaylorR

TaylorR Auditioning

OK, let's try a price drop. 3500.00 or offers.

Thanks, Taylor

5. ilyak

ilyak Stunt Coordinator

interested in any trades? tv?

6. TaylorR

TaylorR Auditioning

No trades. sorry.

7. Hoang

Hoang Auditioning

Is the AVM20 upgradable to version 2? Would you sell the AVM20 by itself?

8. TaylorR

TaylorR Auditioning

The AVM20 is already a version 2.0. I had the upgrade board installed by my local dealer. The only thing that isn't current is the software version. I believe it is at 2.08, so you would have to download that.

Both units are black.

The only way I will break the units up is if I have DEFINITE buyers for both items. $2300 for AVM 20, $1200 for the MCA 50.

Taylor

9. Michael Mohrmann

Michael Mohrmann Screenwriter

Just a heads up to all who are considering these items. Anthem does not allow the transfer of their 5 year warranty when items are sold used between private parties, even if a receipt of purchase is provided. Given how fickle the AVM-20 can be sometimes (I know, I have owned one for over 20 months), this is something you should consider.

Michael

10. TaylorR

TaylorR Auditioning

In regards to the warranty issue, I never said that it was transferable. As with all personal sales, the items are sold as is. BUT, I have never had a problem with either of these units, and I guarantee them against DOA. I believe I have a buyer for the amp, so I hope someone is interested in the AVM20. Feel free to call or email me.

Thanks, Taylor

11. TaylorR

TaylorR Auditioning

Ok, final price drop. Hope this works. $3200 for set, $2100 for proc. and $1100 for amp.

Taylor

12. Roger Eckert

Roger Eckert Auditioning

Taylor
    I have interest in your processor. I tried emailing. Haven't heard back. Could you email me at [email protected] ?
    Please include purchase date of unit, name of dealer who did the upgrade, and the unit's serial number. This would represent a substatial purchase for me. I'd like to double check a couple of things with Anthem before I decide.
    Sincerely,
    Roger

13. Jim-Z

Jim-Z Auditioning

did you sell this stuff?