What's new

Anthem AVM 20 / MCA 50 / MCA20 combo? (1 Viewer)

Miguel Stanic

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone have this exact setup?
I listened to this yesterday and loved it. It was better than my current 49TX which I'm thinking of replacing with this combo.
If someone out there is using this setup, or has listened to it, I would very much appreciate hearing your thoughts/comments.
thank you ;)

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
I have an AVM-20 mated with the MCA-50's earlier version, the MCA-5.

Combo rocks. Telling ya, I've had people over my place who simply marvel at the sound coming out of these two silver boxes.

Miguel Stanic

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Evan...thanks for the response.

How long have you had your combination for? I'm glad you like the sound.

I certainly liked the AVM20, along with the MCA 50 and MCA 20, that I heard last night.

There seems to be more B&K aficiandos here then there are Anthem. However, I've yet to read a bad or even marginal review on the Anthem AVM20.

thanks

Evan S

Senior HTF Member
Miguel, I have had my MCA-5 since December of '01 and I got the AVM-20 in March of '02.

There is a pretty rabid cult following here on the HTF for the AVM-20 including Dennis Oblow, Michael Morhmann, Paul Gere, Randy Haines, Chas T, Paul Pan, and many others. We all love this product. Most of us have different amplification...but we all agree the Anthem AVM-20 rocks!

BrianChim

Agent
"There seems to be more B&K aficiandos here then there are Anthem."

Not sure if I agree with this statement.

Miguel Stanic

Stunt Coordinator
BrianChim,

I think I made have been making reference to a specific thread on AVSFORUM "AVM20 vs B&K REF 50" or something to that effect. It started off with comparisons but then just turned into a complete B&K thread.

I guess it's kind of like a lot of these threads that get off topic and then completely lose the meaning of their subject.

You're right, I just finished reading a whopping 14 page plus thread on the AVM20. There is definitely a strong support for Anthem and B&K on these forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks