Anthem AVM-2

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Barry V, Jan 9, 2002.

1. Barry V

Barry V Extra

Brand new in box $1499. Already have mca-3 and mca-2 but need a good pre/pro. For the sake of spouse does the avm-2 have a 5 channel option for regular tv broadcast? She loves the feature on our yam1200.

2. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

i'm pretty sure it does have a 5 channel stereo type feature. of course, you can download the manual here.
    kevin t

3. Evan S

Evan S Cinematographer

Barry, can you disclose where you are getting that price for a brand new AVM-2? I was considering one and couldn't afford the 20. You can shoot me a private message if you prefer.

4. DennisZ

DennisZ Agent

I have the AVM2 and YES it does 5 channel stereo plus many others thru the effects button on the front. This is one good pre amp. That's a great price for a new one. I bought

mine for $1900 over a year ago.

Denny

5. James D S

James D S Screenwriter

To echo Evan's request, could you list where you are getting that price. I'm looking at getting an AVM-20, but I'd hate to pay flat retail.

Thanks.

6. Legairre

Legairre Supporting Actor

I'm not sure where the original poster got his from, but I was able to find them on the net at the following link. They're listed on the demo page, but they say they're new in the box unopened. Good luck guys.
    http://www.upscaleaudio.com/updates/demos.htm