Another zombie movie coming...."Undead"

Discussion in 'Movies' started by todd s, Jun 30, 2005.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Another zombie movie coming tomorrow? Called "Undead". It is from Australia.

Here is the link to the trailer... http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/undead/

I just read that this movie came out in 2003 and was released everywhere else in '03. And some reason it is just coming out here.

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Well, it showed up at the Boston Fantastic Film Festival in October '03. I liked it quite a bit, although I think it overextended itself at points, and sometimes had an uncomfortable mix of comedy and action/horror - it's tough to reconcile the tone of the ending with the zombie fish earlier in the movie.

3. Justin_S

Justin_S Producer

I've heard incredibly mixed feelings on this one. That's the only reason I don't already own this on a DVD from another region. This is one of the rare times where I don't feel certain about how I'd react to the film. I'll try and see this in theaters. Hopefully, it'll come to a theater near here. If not, I'll just have to wait for a rental.

4. SteveGon

SteveGon Executive Producer

Already have this on R4 DVD. It's a fun little zombie movie with aliens thrown in for good measure. A bit silly in places, but there's decent gore and a hot lead actress. What more do ya want? [​IMG]

Edit: you might also want to check out Dead Meat, another good zombie pic, just released here in R1.