What's new

Another zombie movie coming...."Undead" (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Well, it showed up at the Boston Fantastic Film Festival in October '03. I liked it quite a bit, although I think it overextended itself at points, and sometimes had an uncomfortable mix of comedy and action/horror - it's tough to reconcile the tone of the ending with the zombie fish earlier in the movie.

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
I've heard incredibly mixed feelings on this one. That's the only reason I don't already own this on a DVD from another region. This is one of the rare times where I don't feel certain about how I'd react to the film. I'll try and see this in theaters. Hopefully, it'll come to a theater near here. If not, I'll just have to wait for a rental.

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Already have this on R4 DVD. It's a fun little zombie movie with aliens thrown in for good measure. A bit silly in places, but there's decent gore and a hot lead actress. What more do ya want? :)

Edit: you might also want to check out Dead Meat, another good zombie pic, just released here in R1.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks