What's new

Another vice for students in finals to procrastinate (1 Viewer)

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
Thanks Tom,
I have a final project due sunday by midnight. Now it will never get done...I was looking for a good reason that it wasn't going to get finished:D
dan

KyleS

Screenwriter
Well I got 175 but there must be some trick to getting high scores because I just dont see that it is possible with some of the scores that people were getting. 18K+ common ;)
KyleS

Ross Williams

Supporting Actor
Pretty fun. My high score so far is 17, weak. I'm having serious problems, with clicking the ball but it not responding. How the hell did someone get 18K? I wouldn't want to waste a few hours doing this.

Ryan Potts

Stunt Coordinator
So far mine's only 19... gotta work on my clicking skills some I guess

I'd probably go nuts before I ever got it into the 18K range

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
if you could even click twice per second (doubtful) a score of 18K would require you click for 2.5 hours straight unless you start getting more than one point per click after a while?

Leila Dougan

Screenwriter
So far 24 is my highest. I've noticed, however, that ease of game play is related to the robustness of your computer. I had a much harder time playing on one of my old systems than my newer system at work. In any case, I still suck but at least I'm wasting time while I'm doin it.

KyleS

Screenwriter
if you could even click twice per second (doubtful) a score of 18K would require you click for 2.5 hours straight unless you start getting more than one point per click after a while?
Hence why there must be some trick to get the score that high. Its like the old whack the Monkey game if you turned the speed of your mouse up you could really spank fast ;)
KyleS

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
Its like the old whack the Monkey game if you turned the speed of your mouse up you could really spank fast
I dont think whack the monkey is a computer game, although I'm sure some people do it in front of their computer. I do agree that spanking it faster can be more effective. ;)

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Charles had me cracking up!:laugh:
I got a 31. I don't see how you could get more than 50 without cheating.

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
55 after a few tries. :)
For some reason it runs butter-smooth on my computer at work.
Neat link.. hope it stays up, a nice diversion.
-j

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
174. Seems to be easier on a laptop, having the mousepad (touchpad) directly below the ball.

That egg fighting game is a crack up!

Chris

A few hours later.....216. C'mon you guys, quit studying!

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
Charles - LMAO!

Some of the other games available are a blast as well. The egg fighting game is a great one! "HEADSHOT!"

KyleS

Screenwriter
A few hours later.....216. C'mon you guys, quit studying!
You bastard Chrisopher ;) you just had to beat my HTF score of 175. You just couldnt handle being second at 174 could you. Now you are going to make me wast another part of my work day. :D
KyleS

Christopher P

Supporting Actor
No Woman + no job = 359

Chris (not sure whether to be proud of this or not...)

Ho-hum...436 must.....leave....house.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wernerhans57