What's new

Another SVS driver for sale (1 Viewer)

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
I replaced the driver with the SVS offer. I was going to build an SVS clone but figured by the time I got around to it, bought the amp and parts; I'd be better off just buying another of the real thing.

$40 plus shipping from Albany, NY (I figure $7 for shipping, if it's less, I'll send the difference back; if more, I'll eat it).

I'm a paypal member ([email protected])

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
This one's gone.

I got more than one person interested in it, so if any of you other SVS upgraders have the old one just sitting around; there's still a demand for them.

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Joe,

I got out of work with enough time to tape the box shut (I've had the old driver stored in the same box that SVS shipped the new driver in) and get it over to UPS.

The tracking number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I haven't tried the number at the UPS web site yet, so let me know if I made a typo in it.

Enjoy!

Jeff

PS...let me know how the project turns out, hopefully, you'll be auditioning it this weekend

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff,
So what was the cost for shipping?
ups says its on its way to ohio, so maybe ill have it tomarrow. :D i still have a lot to do on my box plus a out of town wedding this weekend. :angry: but hopefully i'll get a chance to at least do a quick test run friday night .
htf_images_smilies_popcorn.gif

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
The shipping was $9.43. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get it in time to play before the weekend.

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
It should deffinetly be here by friday if not tomarrow. which is fine. like i said i need to finish a few things up on the sub before i can even give it a trial listen.

I cant believe how fast you got it shipped out. also how much did it end up weighing? I cant wait to hear how my first diy sub is going to sound.

thanks

jeff peterson

Supporting Actor
Joe,
Your refund is in the Paypal system coming at ya :)
It ended up weighing just shy of 15 pounds on the official UPS scales.
I'll bet you 57 cents your first diy sub sounds great!

Joe Meissner

Stunt Coordinator
my driver arrived today in excellent condition.

cant wait to try it.

jeff is an awesome seller. fast shipping and good packing.

plus he even refunded me 57cents that i over paid.....lmao

thanks jeff

Joe m

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks